Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year- January 2009!!

GUESS WHO TURNED 5 MONTHS TODAY?!
Big smiles for our little Will:)

CHECK THIS OUT MOM AND DAD I AM READY TO SIT!
Will continues to surprise us everyday with
all the things he wants (and can) do!!

OPEN UP AND SAY AAAAH!!!!
Will has two front teeth coming in on the top and we
think we see a bump in the front on the bottom too-OUCH!!!

Both boys love pictures- especially self-portraits:)

Big brother Brady helping out yesterday-
he "babysat" Will while I got the bath ready!
(across the hall:)
What a wonderful helper he is!!! (and so proud!)
Brady showing us how he really feels about going out in the cold weather!!!
(I think we all feel that way!!) I wish someone would carry me
through the snow so I could wear Mickey slippers!
It has been below 0 here almost every day this week! UGH!
Happy January!!!
Stay warm and see you next month!!!

No comments: